SQL 2016 Database Development

I have a lot of experience with the Oracle database. Got a couple certifications from Oracle. However, at work I have seen only Microsoft SQL Server jobs that looked interesting. So I think it is time to start learning SQL Server specifics. While I am at it, I might as well try to earn a Microsoft certification (MCSA) as well. The one that suits me best is a certification in SQL 2016 Database Development.
In order to get this certification, I need to pass two tests: (1) 70-761 “Querying Data with Transact-SQL” and (2) 70-762 “Developing SQL Databases”. Both exams cost $165. I found at least one Udemy video to help with the first exam. Microsoft sells prep guides for both exams as well.
I am going to start talking about the prep book for Exam 70-761. It is a whopping 700+ pages. It comes with a CD that will install a program to simulate the actual exam. I plan to taking that practice exam soon. There is also an eBook that comes with the print copy of the prep book. Let the journey begin.